1. Gomez Addams. In the TV show or movies, but not in the cartoon. I've said before that when it comes to the TV & cinematic Addams Family parents I'm just about a Kinsey dead-center 3 perfectly bi- bisexual, but not quite. I'd go for John's or Raul's Gomez just a shade before Angelica's or Carolyn's Morticia.
2. Spike. You know, Snoopy's brother, who lives in the desert. I don't know why, but he seems like he'd be good in bed. Maybe not terribly imaginative, but---well, I dunno.
3. Midge. No, I don't mean the Palmolive woman ("You're soaking in it!")---that was Madge. Though now that I think about it, I bet she was playing for our team. I mean Marjorie "Midge" Wood, the Barbara Bel Geddes character in Vertigo. I could make her forget about that schmuck, Jimmy Stewart, alright . . .
4. Jeremiah Johnson. I'd have to overlook what I seem to remember was a patronizing kinda thing about the "native" woman. It's the beard. I'm a sucker for that version of RR.
5. I guess I'm kinda stuck thinking about movies now, cuz the characters coming to mind are Tom Conti's guy in American Dreamer; and the circus woman, Petra, in When Night Is Falling---probably my favorite lesbian movie, which vjsmom and I just watched; and some character played by Susan Sarandon, though I'm pretty sure Annie in Bull Durham isn't as bisexual as some of her other characters; and Irene Dunne playing one of those oddly confident screwball heroines. Oh---wait---I think I've got it: Nora Charles. The character, even, not the actress (Myrna Loy). You know, Mrs. Thin Man. Asta's mom. I bet she can really let go in bed.
I tag anybody who wants to be tagged.